輕燒鎂粉和重燒鎂粉是什么 What is light burned magnesium powder and reburned magnesium powder
發布日期：2015-10-02 00:00 來源：http://www.usygg.com 點擊：
Magnesite can be calcined and melted at different temperatures to produce light-burned magnesium, re-burned magnesium and fused magnesite whose main component is magnesium oxide.
Magnesite calcined at a temperature of 750-1100 is called "light burning", and its product is called light burning magnesium powder, referred to as light burning powder for short. Light-burned magnesium powder is mainly used for making cementitious materials, heat-insulating and sound-proofing building materials, and also can be used as ceramic raw materials.
Reburned magnesium powder is mainly made from lightly burned powder, which is obtained through water separation, hydrolysis, solid-liquid separation, drying, calcination and crushing, and classification. The production of heavy magnesium oxide has high requirements on the quality of light-burned magnesium oxide powder. Generally, high-grade flour produced by high-quality magnesite is used, and there should be no agglomeration due to moisture.
- 新型建材原材料——輕燒鎂粉產品 New building materials raw materials-light burned magnesium powder products
- 關于防火板用輕燒鎂粉的含量注意事項！ Notes on the content of light-burned magnesium powder for fire board!
- 輕燒鎂粉簡述 Brief Introduction of Light Burned Magnesium Powder
- 波海為您講解輕燒鎂粉的儲藏方式 Bohai explains how to store lightly burned magnesium powder
- 耐火材料典型產品輕燒鎂粉 Light refractory magnesium powder
- 輕燒鎂粉的簡述 Brief Description of Light Burnt Magnesium Powder
- 輕燒鎂粉是什么？ What is Light Burnt Magnesium Powder?
- 污水處理用輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder for sewage treatment
- 輕燒鎂粉是一種重要的耐火材料 Light burned magnesium powder is an important refractory material
- 營口波海菱鎂材料有限公司所生產的輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder produced by Yingkou Bohai Ling Magnesium Material Co., Ltd.