什么是輕燒鎂粉？ What is light burning magnesium powder?
發布日期：2015-10-02 00:00 來源：http://www.usygg.com 點擊：
http://www.usygg.com Properties: A process method of firing refractory raw materials at a lower temperature to complete a part of the physical and chemical reactions and activating the raw materials.
The temperature of the light-burned magnesium powder is determined according to the conditions that the material may decompose and volatilize during the heat treatment process and the process requirements. There is an optimal light burned magnesium powder temperature for the identified materials. If the temperature of the lightly burned magnesium powder is too high, the degree of crystallization will increase, the particle size will increase, and the specific surface area and activity will decrease. Light-burned products have many lattice defects, small crystal grains, many pores, low strength, and high chemical activity. Generally, they should not be used directly for making bricks. Refractory products using tar pitch or other organic matter as a binder are lightly burned before being subjected to the dipping treatment.
Refractory products (such as lightly burned magnesium powder, lightly burned magnesium balls, bitter clay powder, etc.) The first step of two-step calcination is often light burning.
- 輕燒鎂粉的簡述 Brief Description of Light Burnt Magnesium Powder
- 營口波海菱鎂材料有限公司所生產的輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder produced by Yingkou Bohai Ling Magnesium Material Co., Ltd.
- 輕燒鎂粉是一種重要的耐火材料 Light burned magnesium powder is an important refractory material
- 波海為您講解輕燒鎂粉的儲藏方式 Bohai explains how to store lightly burned magnesium powder
- 耐火材料典型產品輕燒鎂粉 Light refractory magnesium powder
- 新型建材原材料——輕燒鎂粉產品 New building materials raw materials-light burned magnesium powder products
- 輕燒鎂粉是什么？ What is Light Burnt Magnesium Powder?
- 關于防火板用輕燒鎂粉的含量注意事項！ Notes on the content of light-burned magnesium powder for fire board!
- 污水處理用輕燒鎂粉 Light burned magnesium powder for sewage treatment
- 輕燒鎂粉簡述 Brief Introduction of Light Burned Magnesium Powder